– Training participant
“Customer service experience” is one of the most frequent candidate requirements on job postings. If you’re looking for an edge in your job search, sign up for one of our free Customer Service Excellence workshops in April:
Sign up for Customer Service Excellence today!
|July 24||9:30 am||VPI Walkerton, 200 McNab Street, Suite 200,Walkerton, ON N0G 2V0||Register for this event|
- Communication: styles, behaviour, tone and intent
- Customer service in sales; influence vs. persuasion
- Ethics; doing the right thing
- Customer experience; delivering on expectations
- The impact of positive language
- How employee culture impacts service success
IMPROVE YOUR EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
Leave this session with practical tips and tools that can be put to immediate use.
INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
Learn strategies for creating an exceptional customer service experience for all parties involved.
POSITIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
Listen to customer service experiences from our expert staff in a comfortable, safe learning environment. Classes are small and interactive!
OBTAIN A CERTIFICATE
Receive a Certificate of Completion immediately after the session is completed as proof of your knowledge and customer service credibility.