Skills Enhancement for Youth (SEFY) offers youth aged 15-30 paid skills training and a paid job placement in their field of interest. The goal of this program is to equip youth with the skills and experience they need to secure long-term and meaningful careers.
Registration for the SEFY program is open all year. Please note, this program is only available at the following branches: Richmond Hill and Vaughan.
Are you an employer looking to hire youth? Contact us today.
- Free job placement services
- Full-time, part-time jobs
- Paid employment skills workshops – earn minimum wage while you learn
- One-on-one career guidance
- Job-search skills training
- Job retention support
- Serves youth who are unemployed and not enrolled in school (15-30 years old)
- Job placements are year-round – part-time and full-time opportunities
- 60 hours paid employment skills training (3 days/week)
- New streams of workshops start throughout the year
- Registration is always open