If you are someone who is motivated, dedicated and who strives to make a difference in your community – then you might be the perfect fit for the VPI Team.
Join us on Wednesday, December 1st at our Virtual Job Fair where we are looking to interview and hire for a range of positions out of our 17 locations across Southern Ontario.
Participation is free, but space is limited. Register today and secure your interview spot.
Register for the VPI Virtual Job Fair
For more information or to apply directly for a position, click a job title below:
Peel & Halton Region
- Equine Career Specialist – Contract
- Learning & Development Coordinator
- Youth Support Specialist – Contract
- Employment Support Specialist – Mississauga
- Resource Specialist – Georgetown
- Career Specialist – Scarborough – Contract
- Resource Specialist – Scarborough
- Career Specialist – Westminster
- Resource Specialist – Westminster
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Experience
- Interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work individually and within a team setting.
- Motivated and result-driven
The following credentials would be considered an asset
- Completed post-secondary education (college or university)
- Diploma in a Career and Work Counsellor Program
- College Career Development Practitioner Certificate
- CRTWC or CDMP
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Work culture that fosters teamwork