We are excited to announce that VPI Working Solutions, in partnership with Tangerine and Scotiabank, will be hosting a bilingual virtual hiring event for Tangerine Bank who is hiring for a Bilingual Client Service Specialist (French English & French).
- Salary Range: $39,300 – $43,200; pending manager’s discretion to approve based on resume, experience, etc.
- Permanent FT role with opportunity to grow with Tangerine & Scotiabank
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada FT (37.5 hrs per week)
- Candidates must be available to work on a FT basis between the hours of 7 AM to 12 AM – Monday to Sunday
- Rotating shifts (morning, afternoon and evening shifts) between Monday to Sunday (must be available to work on weekends and statutory holidays)
- Participate in a complete background check (criminal record check, education verification, 3 year employment verification, Covid-19 vaccination verification, and any resume discrepancy) – this process takes 2-3 weeks
- Please note, Ontario requires full vaccination in certain settings
- Entry level position – customer service skills are required. Fluent English & French is required for bilingual roles.
- Participate in an in-depth training program for 3 months following their start date to ensure they are successful and confident in their role
- Candidates must be available to work on site in North York, ON. Training is strictly on site. There is a potential opportunity to work from home after the training period has been completed.