Aged 15-30 in York Region and looking to enhance your skills?
The Skills Enhancement for Youth (SEFY) is a FREE program that offers youth aged 15-30 paid skills training and a paid job placement in their field of interest. Registration for the SEFY program is open all year.
- Free job placement services
- Full-time, part-time jobs
- Paid employment skills workshops – earn minimum wage while you learn
- One-on-one career guidance
Contact us today
To see if you qualify for the SEFY program, fill out the contact form below.
- Serves youth who are unemployed and not enrolled in school (15-30 years old)
- Job placements are year-round – part-time and full-time opportunities
- 60 hours paid employment skills training (3 days/week)
- New streams of workshops start throughout the year
- Registration is always open
To be eligible for this program, youth must be:
- 15-30 years old at time of registration
- Not employed or participating in full-time training/education
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Resident of Ontario