Landing an interview is an exciting experience, but you may not always know what to expect. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered . Our team has created a workshop specifically to help you improve your interview skills, so the next time an employer invites you to come chat for a job position, you can feel confident and secure in your abilities.
This workshop is available one of two ways:
- Facilitated group workshops at any of our 11 branches
- Self-led learning through our online Learning Center
To find more information or to register for one of our upcoming Job Interviews workshops, contact us today.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn more about how to improve their interview skills. No matter if you have attended many job interviews or your first one is coming up soon, this is a great resource to sharpen your professional skills.
What will you learn?
This workshop is a collaborative experience taught by our team of specialists who understand the key elements of a successful interview and the steps you can take to stand out from other candidates.
Key topics include:
- Preparing for a job interview
- Answering the “3 tough questions”
- Demonstrating proper body language and self presentation
- Dealing with stress and nerves
- Negotiating your wage with an employer
- Conducting an after-interview follow up
What should you expect?
This workshop fosters an accepting and conversational environment where our team encourages group discussions to allow you to comfortably work with others and ask any questions. We have created this workshop to break down the various steps to prepare for an interview, so that you can make a lasting impression in any interview.
You will experience a variety of interactive activities including:
- Exercises to help you brainstorm and prepare ways to successfully complete an interview
- Workbook resources with sample questions to help you practice beforehand
When you’ve completed this workshop, you will:
- Understand the three stages of a job interview, including how to prepare and follow up
- Have the resources to practice interview questions
- Learn how body language and self presentation affect the success of an interview
- Discover various elements to include in a followup letter to the employer