The goal with these Career Info Sessions is to teach job seekers how to apply for Correctional Officer positions employed by the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services. All Career Info Sessions are free and open to the public.
- Industry insights and job responsibilities
- Job qualifications and requirements
- Application process requirements
- 400 Correction Officer positions available in Etobicoke
- 25 Correctional Officer positions available in Kenora
- Salary ranges between $24-28
- Pay in lieu of vacation and benefits while on contract
Hamilton Info Session
- Date: Tues. May 2, 2017
- Time: 2 – 4 p.m.
- Location: VPI Working Solutions, 1051 Upper James Street, Suite 102, Hamilton
Georgetown Info Session
- Date: Fri. May 12, 2017
- Time: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Location: VPI Working Solutions, 235 Guelph Street, Unit 4, Georgetown
Etobicoke Info Session
- Date: Wed. May 24, 2012
- Time: 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Location: VPI Working Solutions, 56 Aberfoyle Crescent, Suite 600, Etobicoke
For more information about these Information Sessions, visit our online calendar or send us a message via our online inquiry form.