Student RESET Program
Re-engage with education and employment
This free program offers students who have been negatively impacted by the pandemic the opportunity to develop life skills and gain valuable employment experience.
- FREE for youth aged 15-19
- Get PAID for completing 20 hours of virtual pre-employment training workshops
- Inspirational guest speakers
- One-on-one career counselling
- Summer JOB placement at the end of your training
Sessions start in May and new sessions start all summer.
Available in the following locations: Bruce County, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Toronto, and Vaughan.