Teamwork and leadership skills are an essential part of the workplace. At some point in your career, you could be called to work as a part of a team where cooperation and collaboration could mean the difference between getting the job done or missing a deadline.
Like a well-oiled machine, teamwork functions best when each member of the team is able to quickly integrate, recognize strengths and contribute to the project. Sometimes being a part of a team means leading by inspiring, recognizing each other’s abilities, initiating action and encouraging the team towards meeting a goal. Strengthening is not only an asset to your workplace but could also help advance your career goals.
This workshop is available one of two ways
- Facilitated group workshops at any of our 11 branches
- Self-led learning through our online Learning Center
For more information or to register for an upcoming Teamwork and Leadership workshop, contact us today.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is geared for those who would like to hone their teamwork and leadership skills. Whether you have loads of industry experience or not, this workshop will let you take a more active role in the workplace.
What will you learn?
In this workshop, you talk about leadership and teamwork skills. By developing leadership and teamwork skills, you will increase your ability to get along with coworkers in the workplace.
Key Topics includes:
- Leadership styles and authority levels
- Teamwork skills
- Teamwork roles
- Stages of teamwork
- Knowledge and hands-on practice in honing your leadership and teamwork skills.
- Help you find the right style of leadership for you.
- Help you find confidence as a leader.
When you’ve completed this workshop, you will:
- Define Leadership and the different authority levels
- Understand the pros and cons of different leadership styles and their behaviors
- Learn the importance of applying teamwork skills
- Recognize 9 different team roles, the contribution of each role and its allowable weakness
- Learn the 5 stages of how a team comes together
To attend a Teamwork and Leadership workshop, contact us today.