February is Youth Engagement Month at VPI Georgetown. All month we’re hosting events to inform, engage and help young job seekers. Learn about dealing with difficult supervisors, attend a youth job fair, test your typing skills, and much more.
All of the Youth Engagement Month events are free to attend, but space is limited. Register to reserve your spot today.
Register for a Youth Engagement Month event
- Creative Writing | Tuesday, Feb 5 | 1:00pm
- Managing Stress | Wednesday, Feb 6 | 10:00am
- Broadening Horizons | Friday, Feb 8 | 1:00pm
- Youth Job Fair | Tuesday, Feb 12 | 5:30pm
- Handwriting Analysis | Thursday, Feb 14 | 1:00pm
- Dealing with Stressful Supervisors | Friday, Feb 15 | 1:00pm
- What Are Your True Colours? | Tuesday, Feb 19 | 2:00pm
- Virtual Reality | Thursday, Feb 21 | 1:00pm
- Escape Room | Monday, Feb 25 | 1:00pm
- Test Your Kahoot and Typing Skills | Tuesday, Feb 26 | 2:00pm
- Credit Cards and First Cars | Wednesday, Feb 27 | 1:00pm