Are you interested in learning about various free services available in your community? VPI Working Solutions, in partnership with Oshawa Public Libraries, invites you to meet and speak directly with service providers that offer job placements, educational programs, and other support for youth and adults in your community.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Sign up today
Date: Monday, May 14, 2018
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Location: Oshawa Public Libraries – McLaughlin Branch, 65 Bagot St, Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2
Visit participating organizations at their booths to learn about their services and how they can support you.
- Aids Committee of Durham Region
- Archbishop Anthony Meaghar
- Carea Community Health Centre
- Cornerstone Community Association
- Dr. Colin Carrie, MP
- Durham Children’s Aid Society
- Durham College Academic Upgrading
- Durham District School Board – Continuing Education
- Durham Family Services
- Durham Legal Clinic
- Durham Mental Health Services
- Metis Nation of Ontario
- Oshawa Public Libraries
- Regional Municipality of Durham – Social Services Department
- Service Canada
- Simcoe Hall Settlement House
- The Refuge
- The Salvation Army
- VPI Working Solutions
- Welcome Centre – Settlement Service
Reserve a Booth
We still have a few spots available for organizations. But space is limited. If you’re a local employer or organization and you wish to reserve a booth, contact us today.
For more information about the event, contact us today!