We’re hosting a Fall Job Fair with on-the-spot interviews in Vaughan. Many employers will be joining us to fill several positions in Southern Ontario. In addition, guest speakers will be presenting about financial literacy and training programs to help you upgrade your skills. This event is open to the public and admission is free.
Pre-registration is required as space is limited.
Date: Wednesday, September 20th, 2017
Time: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Location: 398 Steeles Ave West, Unit 5 & 6, Vaughan, ON L4J 6X3
ON-THE-SPOT INTERVIEW SESSIONS
Interviews will take place on a first come-first-served basis and will last from 15-30 minutes. Bring your resume and dress for success.
Stratosphere Canada @ 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle. Must be flexible to work any shift, including long extended hours and weekends.
- Project Supervisors ($16-$20/hour): 1position in Newmarket and 1 position in Mississauga
- Team Leads ($13-$15/hour): 1 position in Mississauga and 2 positions in Newmarket
- Quality Inspectors – Entry Level ($12.60/hour): 3 positions in Mississauga; 2 positions in Brampton; and 7 positions in Woodbridge
FirstService Residential @ 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Candidates may choose to apply for one of these locations: Vaughan, Woodbridge or Richmond Hill.
- Superintendent – 6 positions available ($36,000- $42,000 yearly)
- Front Desk Security Associate – 15 positions available ($12-$14/hour): Five or more years’ experience in the Services Industry
- Front Desk Security Supervisor – 15 positions available ($14-$16/hour): Three years of business experience
- Heavy Duty Cleaner – 10 positions available ($14-$16/hour)
Richmond Hill Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge @ 1 – 4 p.m.
Candidates must have Smart Serve Certification.
- Servers – 6 positions available ($11.40/hour): Full time and part time openings
- Cook – 3 full-time positions available ($11.40/hour)
Vaughan SKY ZONE Indoor Trampoline Park @ 1 – 4 p.m.
- Cashier ($11.40/hour)
- Court Monitor ($11.40/hour)
- Event Host ($11.40/hour)
GUEST SPEAKER SESSIONS
Toronto Public Library – Literacy & Basic Skills program @ 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Guest speaker, Aly Velji discusses “Literacy & Basic Skills program” – a free training program to help you improve your reading, writing, math and interpersonal skills to prepare for post-secondary education or secure employment.
World Financial Group @ 1 – 2 p.m.
Guest speaker, Tran Nhan discusses topics including, how money works, the taxation process and the importance of succession and effective financial planning to help you save and plan for the future.