We’re hosting Financial Seminars in July to help you learn how to make smart money management decisions and discuss the various steps you can take to successfully overcome debt. These events are FREE and are open to all Canadians regardless of background, age or income level.
Sign up online to reserve your spot. Space is limited.
United Way Seminar
Guest speaker, Holly Devlin from United Way discusses topics on how to save, budget and develop life skills to improve financial management.
- Date: Thursday, July 20 th
- Time: 9:30 am – 11:00 am
- Location: VPI Working Solutions, 515 Goderich Street Port Elgin, Ontario N0H 2C4 Canada
Canada Pension Plan Seminar
Jacqueline Jeffers from Canada Pension Plan and Old Age Security discusses the program eligibility, application process and additional details including how you can begin to plan for retirement at young age or outside of Canada.
- Date: Wednesday, July 19 th
- Time: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Location: VPI Working Solutions, 1290 Central Parkway West, Suite 210 Mississauga, Ontario L5C 4R3 Canada
Credit Canada Seminars
Guest speaker, Richard Haggins discusses various topics including financial planning strategies, how to set appropriate financial goals and the importance of creating a practical budget.
- Date: Monday, July 10th, 2017th
- Time: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Location: VPI Working Solutions, 235 Guelph Street, Unit 4, Georgetown, ON L7G 4A8 Canada
- Date: Monday, July 17th, 2017
- Time: 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Location: VPI Working Solutions, 56 Aberfoyle Crescent, Suite 600 Etobicoke, Ontario M8X 2W4 Canada
- Date: Wednesday, July 26th,2017
- Time:2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Location: VPI Working Solutions, 398 Steeles Ave West, Unit 5 & 6 Vaughan, Ontario L4J 6X3 Canada Canada
For more information, please call 1-888-336-9500 or fill out our online inquiry form.