We’re partnering with Richard Haggins from Credit Canada to offer an in-depth discussion about how to overcome debt problems and improve your personal money management skills.
These events are free and open to all Canadians regardless of background, age, or income level.
- Financial planning strategies to save
- Set financial goals and create a realistic budget
- 10 rules of money management and budgeting
- Credit bureaus, credit files and credit ratings
- Find out how Credit Canada can help with debt problems
- Date: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Time: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Location: VPI Working Solutions, 235 Guelph Street, Unit 4 Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4A8 Canada
- Date: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Time: 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Location: VPI Working Solutions, 56 Aberfoyle Crescent, Suite 600, Etobicoke, Ontario M8X 2W4 Canada
For more information, please call 1-888-336-9500 or fill out our online inquiry form.