Ontario Equine Education and Employment Program
Start your career in Ontario’s Horse Industry
This FREE training course offers you a chance to find your next career in Ontario’s billion-dollar equine industry. Learn more about the care and welfare of horses and gain valuable industry experience in this interactive program.
- 7-week virtual equine training course.
- Learn from industry experts.
- Discover different careers working with horses.
- Job placement at the end of your program.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with a passion for animals and hands-on learning. No previous experience with horse handling required.
Eligibility and Suitability
Successful participants will meet the following eligibility and suitability criteria:
- PASSION/INTEREST in working with/caring for horses
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Not in full time education/training
- 18+ years of age
- Ontario resident and legally entitled to work in Ontario