Address: 3443 Finch Ave East, Suite 102, Scarborough, ON M1W 2S1
Hours of Operation
Find all of the latest information on resources, upcoming events and opportunities below. If you want to receive our monthly newsletters and have all the latest information delivered directly to your email, subscribe here and we will be in touch soon.contact us today.
Print and share the month’s latest jobs, news, and upcoming events.
Help gaining Canadian Work Experience
Goal: Find work in field of Marketing
Challenge: Getting started in a new country
Support offered: One-on-one coaching, Job Interviews workshop, Referral for credential assessment
“They genuinely want to help and provide you with all the resources that you need.”
– Shashank, former job seeker
Shashank--a recent newcomer to Canada--was having trouble finding work in his industry. He had proven skills and experience in the field of Marketing. But he was not accustomed to the Canadian job search process. He came to VPI for guidance.
After meeting with our Career Specialist, Shashank was prepared with an action plan. He signed up for the Job Interviews workshop to get a better sense of what to expect when meeting with an employer. And to help him with his foreign-obtained degrees and experience, we referred him for a credentials assessment.
Two weeks after meeting with us, Shashank went for a job interview with the results of his assessment in hand. After a successful interview, he was hired for a position in his chosen industry and is developing valuable experience in the Canadian workforce.
If you need help returning to work, we can help. Contact us today.
Could your success story be next? Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date on our latest success.
Every month we host various events at our branches to help job seekers develop their job search skills and get back to work. Registration is required and all events are free, unless otherwise indicated. Click an event listing to see more details and to register.
Thursday, November 21 | 11:00 am
LinkedIn Learning is here! VPI program participants can now access over 14,000 online workshops for free. Join us for this info session to find out how you can get started with LinkedIn Learning.
Tuesday, December 3 | 10:00 am
Positions: Security Guard / Concierge
Plan accordingly! View all of our events this month by clicking through to our monthly calendar.
Have all the latest events delivered directly to your email. Sign up today
Whether you’re looking for a part-time, seasonal or full-time job, we can help. Apply for one of our current job openings below.
- Facility Maintenance Technician-Professional, Scientific and Technical Services (Scarborough)
- Jr. Research and Development Chemist-Professional, Scientific and Technical Services (Scarborough)
- Demand Planning Analyst-Supply Chain Department -Professional, Scientific and Technical Services (Scarborough)
- Regulatory Compliance Specialist-Professional, Scientific and Technical Services (Scarborough)
- Junior Mechanical Installations Technician-Professional, Scientific and Technical Services (Toronto)
- Office Administration-Construction (Scarborough)
- A/Z Tractor-Trailer Drivers-Wholesale Trade (Scarborough)
- Landscape / Grounds Maintenance / General Labour - Construction (Scarborough)
- Gas Bar Attendant-Retail Trade (Scarborough)
- Delivery Driver-Wholesale Trade (Scarborough)
- Bingo Hall Advisor-Arts, Entertainment and Recreation (Scarborough)
- Dental Receptionist-Professional, Scientific and Technical Services (Markham)
- Cashier-Arts, Entertainment and Recreation (Scarborough)
- Housekeeping Associate – Heavy Duty Cleaner- Management of Companies and Enterprises (Scarborough)
- SUPERINTENDENT - Management of Companies and Enterprises (Downtown and York Region)
- D/Z 5-Ton Truck Driver-Wholesale Trade (Scarborough)
- General Maintenance Technician-Manufacturing including food (Scarborough)
- Lab Technician-Manufacturing including food (Scarborough)
- Call Centre Representative-Finance and Insurance (Toronto)
- Curriculum Connections Specialist-Professional, Scientific and Technical Services (Scarborough)
Stay up to date on the latest jobs in your area, delivered monthly and straight to your inbox. Sign up here.
LinkedIn Learning Launch EventsSign up for an info session to learn more about how you can access LinkedIn Learning and take your skills to the next level.(Read more)
Help gaining Canadian Work Experience“They genuinely want to help and provide you with all the resources that you need.” – Shashank, former job seeker(Read more)
Customer Service Excellence | November 2019Hone your customer service skills. Sign up for a free workshop in November.(Read more)
Say hello to LinkedIn LearningLinkedIn Learning is here. Find out about free access to over 14,000 educational videos for VPI program participants.(Read more)
We'd Love to keep you informed on the latest job seeker news. Stay in touch.