Address: 1 West Pearce Street, Unit 405, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3K3
Hours of Operation
Find all of the latest information on resources, upcoming events and opportunities below. If you want to receive our monthly newsletters and have all the latest information delivered directly to your email, subscribe here and we will be in touch soon.contact us today.
Success Story: Support for Job Interviews
Goal: Find a part-time job helping others
Challenge: Succeeding in interviews
Support offered: Hiring events; LinkedIn Learning courses; workshops; one-on-one mock interview
“VPI is #1 for customer service and satisfaction, they genuinely like to help people and it shows!…I felt so accepted when I went there.”
– Sharon, former job seeker
Sharon came to VPI because she was looking for a job that would allow her to help other people. She had been looking for awhile but needed help fine tuning her resume and getting to the next step.
Sharon met with our team of expert careers specialists and they came up with a plan to give her the tools and confidence she needed to land the right job.
Sharon enrolled in several online workshops through VPI's Learning Centre, including "Job Interviews" and "Self-Assessments". She signed up for courses with LinkedIn Learning--which is available for free for VPI program participants. These online resources allowed Sharon to progress at her own pace.
She also participated in one-on-one mock interviews to put what she learned in her workshops into practice.
With her new skills and confidence, Sharon landed an interview for a Personal Support Worker. She was successful and was hired for a temporary position that will help give her valuable experience to continue with her long-term goal of helping others.
If you need help with your job search, we can help. Contact us today.
Could your success story be next? Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date on our latest success.
Get free access to numerous online workshops and courses to help you develop your job search and workplace skills.
For more information or to get started, contact us today.
Whether you’re looking for a part-time, seasonal or full-time job, we can help. Apply for one of our current job openings below.
- Financial Solutions Specialist (Richmond Hill)
- Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant (Richmond Hill)
- Junior Project Manager (Woodbridge)
- Civil designer (Markham)
- Director Strategy (Richmond Hill)
- Sales Account Executive (Richmond Hill)
- Marketing and Advertising Associate (Richmond Hill)
- Field Services Project Manager (Vaughan)
- General Worker-Hardware installation and tester (Markham)
- Customer Care Specialist (Markham)
- Business Development & Proposal Manager (Vaughan)
- Warehouse Associate (Richmond Hill)
- General Labour/Assembler (Markham)
- Snow Removal and Shoveling - Groundskeeper (Thornhill)
- Snow plowing - Groundskeeper (Thornhill)
- Junior Accountant (North York)
- Customer Services Representatives Bilingual (Markham)
- Sales Professional (Markham)
- Graphics/ Web Designer/ Developer – Work From Home (Richmond Hill)
- Sales Professional - FT (Markham)
Stay up to date on the latest jobs in your area, delivered monthly and straight to your inbox. Sign up here.
Success Story: Support for Job Interviews“VPI is #1 for customer service and satisfaction, they genuinely like to help people and it shows!...I felt so accepted when I went there.” – Sharon, former job seeker (Read more)
4 New Self-development WorkshopsSign up for our new virtual self-development workshops.(Read more)
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): How to Protect Yourself and OthersSafety tips and information to follow, as our regions and economy start re-opening. (Read more)
Update on NGO Youth Employment Opportunities ProjectThe 1 year results of a collaborative youth employment program.(Read more)
We’d Love to keep you informed on the latest job seeker news. Stay in touch.