Address: 1290 Central Parkway W., Suite 210, Mississauga, ON L5C 4R3
Hours of Operation
Find all of the latest information on resources, upcoming events and opportunities below. If you want to receive our monthly newsletters and have all the latest information delivered directly to your email, subscribe here and we will be in touch soon.contact us today.
Print and share the month’s latest jobs, news, and upcoming events.
Encouragement for your job search
Goal: Re-enter the workforce after a 2-year absence
Challenge: Finding encouragement to continue with job search
Support offered: One-on-one support; workshops; mock interviews; job fairs
“Thank you for everything you’ve done. You care so much.”
– Marlene, former job seeker
After being out of the workforce for 2 years, Marlene was having difficulty finding a new job. She was getting discouraged and losing motivation when she came to VPI for support.
Marlene met with a Career Specialist and they came up with a plan together to improve Marlene’s job prospects and give her the motivation she needed.
Marlene attended free workshops, applied for jobs on the VPI job board, accessed personal support funding, and attended VPI hosted job fairs. She participated in mock interviews where she learned to address difficult questions such as gaps in employment. With her Career Specialist’s support and encouragement, Marlene was able to successfully re-enter the workforce with a full-time job in the transportation industry.
If you need encouragement to continue your job search, we can help. Contact us today.
Could your success story be next? Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date on our latest success.
Every month we host various events at our branches to help job seekers develop their job search skills and get back to work. Registration is required and all events are free, unless otherwise indicated. Click an event listing to see more details and to register.
Wednesday, July 10 | 1:00 pm
Positions: Smart Home/Network Technician
Wednesday, July 17 | 9:30 am
Learn the benefits of networking and volunteering for job seekers through hands-on activities and information about resources in your area.
Plan accordingly! View all of our events this month by clicking through to our monthly calendar.
Have all the latest events delivered directly to your email. Sign up today
Whether you’re looking for a part-time, seasonal or full-time job, we can help. Apply for one of our current job openings below.
- Graphic designer-Retail Trade (Mississauga)
- Accounting Technician-Finance and Insurance (Mississauga)
- Bilingual Contact Centre Representative (Customer Operations Division)-Finance and Insurance (Mississauga)
- Contact Centre Representative - Finance and Insurance (Mississauga)
- Bilingual Contact Centre Representative (Cantonese/Mandarin OR French)-Finance and Insurance (Mississauga)
- Media, Digital and Marketing Assistant-Transportation and Warehousing (Oakville)
- Inbound Call Center Agent-Administrative and Support, Waste Management and Remediation Services (Mississauga)
- Warehouse Worker-Transportation and Warehousing (Mississauga)
- Delivery Driver/Furniture Mover-Transportation and Warehousing (Brampton)
- Bookkeeper-Finance and Insurance (Mississauga)
- Customer Service Representative-Accommodation and Food Services (Mississauga)
- Customer Service Representative-Accommodation and Food Services (Brampton)
- General Helper-Manufacturing including food (Mississauga)
- Receptionist/Salon Attendant-Health Care and Social Assistance (Mississauga)
- Sample Support Technician-Professional, Scientific and Technical Services (Mississauga)
- Logistics and Production Coordinator-Wholesale Trade (Brampton)
- Inventory and Logistics Coordinator-Wholesale Trade (Brampton)
- Machine Operator-Wholesale Trade (Brampton)
- General Labour-Wholesale Trade (Brampton)
- Valet Driver-Administrative and Support, Waste Management and Remediation Services (Mississauga)
Stay up to date on the latest jobs in your area, delivered monthly and straight to your inbox. Sign up here.
Encouragement for your job search“Thank you for everything you’ve done. You care so much.”(Read more)
Customer Service Excellence | July 2019Hone your customer service skills. Sign up for a free workshop in July.(Read more)
Featured Workshop: Resume BuildingSign up for a Resume Building workshop and get your resume the attention it deserves.(Read more)
York Region Pre-Apprenticeship and Apprenticeship Programs with LiUNAGet help applying for free Pre-Apprenticeship and Apprenticeship programs in Construction with LiUNA.(Read more)
We'd Love to keep you informed on the latest job seeker news. Stay in touch.