Address: 1290 Central Parkway W., Suite 210, Mississauga, ON L5C 4R3
Hours of Operation
Find all of the latest information on resources, upcoming events and opportunities below. If you want to receive our monthly newsletters and have all the latest information delivered directly to your email, subscribe here and we will be in touch soon.contact us today.
Print and share the month’s latest jobs, news, and upcoming events.
Help gaining Canadian Work Experience
Goal: Find work in field of Marketing
Challenge: Getting started in a new country
Support offered: One-on-one coaching, Job Interviews workshop, Referral for credential assessment
“They genuinely want to help and provide you with all the resources that you need.”
– Shashank, former job seeker
Shashank--a recent newcomer to Canada--was having trouble finding work in his industry. He had proven skills and experience in the field of Marketing. But he was not accustomed to the Canadian job search process. He came to VPI for guidance.
After meeting with our Career Specialist, Shashank was prepared with an action plan. He signed up for the Job Interviews workshop to get a better sense of what to expect when meeting with an employer. And to help him with his foreign-obtained degrees and experience, we referred him for a credentials assessment.
Two weeks after meeting with us, Shashank went for a job interview with the results of his assessment in hand. After a successful interview, he was hired for a position in his chosen industry and is developing valuable experience in the Canadian workforce.
If you need help returning to work, we can help. Contact us today.
Could your success story be next? Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date on our latest success.
Every month we host various events at our branches to help job seekers develop their job search skills and get back to work. Registration is required and all events are free, unless otherwise indicated. Click an event listing to see more details and to register.
Wednesday, November 20 | 9:30 am
Take part in an interactive workshop and learn techniques to identify and manage stress in your daily life.
Plan accordingly! View all of our events this month by clicking through to our monthly calendar.
Have all the latest events delivered directly to your email. Sign up today
Whether you’re looking for a part-time, seasonal or full-time job, we can help. Apply for one of our current job openings below.
- Truck Driver (DZ Licence or Equivalent Licence Required) (Etobicoke)
- Inbound Call Center Agent-Administrative and Support, Waste Management and Remediation Services (Mississauga)
- Electrician Helper - Construction (Mississauga)
- Facilities Equipment Manager (Mississauga)
- Scheduler (Mississauga)
- Valet Driver-Administrative and Support, Waste Management and Remediation Services (Mississauga)
- Sales Associate (Mississauga)
- Quality Inspector - Professional, Scientific and Technical Services (Mississauga)
- Video Surveillance Officer-Administrative and Support, Waste Management and Remediation Services (Mississauga)
- Graphic Designer (Brampton)
- Digital Marketing (Brampton)
- Shipping/Receiving/Packager (Oakville)
- Web Designer/Programmer (Brampton)
- Marketing & Promotion (Brampton)
- Social Media (Brampton)
- Video Production/Photography (Brampton)
- Brand Ambassador/Demo (Brampton)
- Sales Person/Field Sales (Brampton)
- Warehouse Associate (Mississauga)
- Dispatch Assistant (Mississauga)
Stay up to date on the latest jobs in your area, delivered monthly and straight to your inbox. Sign up here.
LinkedIn Learning Launch EventsSign up for an info session to learn more about how you can access LinkedIn Learning and take your skills to the next level.(Read more)
Help gaining Canadian Work Experience“They genuinely want to help and provide you with all the resources that you need.” – Shashank, former job seeker(Read more)
Customer Service Excellence | November 2019Hone your customer service skills. Sign up for a free workshop in November.(Read more)
Say hello to LinkedIn LearningLinkedIn Learning is here. Find out about free access to over 14,000 educational videos for VPI program participants.(Read more)
We'd Love to keep you informed on the latest job seeker news. Stay in touch.