Address: 56 Aberfoyle Crescent, Suite 600, Etobicoke, ON M8X 2W4
Hours of Operation
Find all of the latest information on resources, upcoming events and opportunities below. If you want to receive our monthly newsletters and have all the latest information delivered directly to your email, subscribe here and we will be in touch soon.
As an Employment Ontario service provider, we offer free services, programs and resources to help job seekers identify, prepare for and attain suitable, sustainable employment. For more information on how we can help you with your job search, contact us today.
Print and share the month’s latest jobs, news, and upcoming events.
Help finding work in your field of study
Goal: Find work in field of study
Challenge: Optimizing job search
Support offered: One-on-one resume support, career coaching , attending a job fair
“I am so very grateful for VPI’s support. I would recommend any close friend of mine to visit and gather career advice.”
– Karina, former job seeker
Karina is a recent graduate who was looking to find a job in her field of study. She met with one of our expert Career Specialists to help her optimize her resume and job search:
"I felt very lucky to have met such a helpful, well-informed, enthusiastic Career Specialist. As soon as I met her I was excited to work with her. She had high energy, was so easy to connect with and provided me with exciting, relevant information regarding my job search. She had taken the time prior to our meeting to review my resume. She then provided me with extremely helpful advice on how I could modernize my resume format, highlight key information, and made recommendations on how and where to showcase myself. I couldn’t help but feel extremely excited after leaving my appointment."
With her optimized and revised resume in hand, Karina's Career Specialist suggested she attend an upcoming large job fair to gain some experience with networking in a professional setting:
"With refreshed confidence and enthusiasm I walked into the job fair and introduced myself to as many people as I possibly could. This was a growth-oriented experience, meeting so many professionals, learning about their business needs and making connections. I left feeling extremely happy and grateful for the advice I had received."
A few days later, Karina received an email from the hiring manager of a large project management firm that she connected with at the job fair:
“I went down for an interview and now plan to start my new job within my given field!!"
For more information on how we can help you with your job search, contact us today.
Could your success story be next? Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date on our latest success.
Every month we host various events at our branches to help job seekers develop their job search skills and get back to work. Registration is required and all events are free, unless otherwise indicated. Click an event listing to see more details and to register.
Thursday, November 22 | 9:30 am
Excellent service does not simply come from a friendly transaction or helpful technology – it is the result of truly understanding the customer’s expectations and finding ways to exceed them. Join us for a full day of customer service excellence training and learn how to delight customers across any industry.
Friday, November 30 | 2:00 pm
Learn about the Employing Young Talent Incentive–a new government-funded program designed to support employers and youth.
Plan accordingly! View all of our events this month by clicking through to our monthly calendar.
Have all the latest events delivered directly to your email. Sign up today
Whether you’re looking for a part-time, seasonal or full-time job, we can help. Apply for one of our current job openings below.
- Cashier-Accommodation and Food Services (Etobicoke)
- Warehouse Order Picker (Etobicoke)
- Office Assistant - Transportation and Warehousing (Etobicoke)
- Receptionist-Professional, Scientific and Technical Services (Mississauga)
- Cashier - Retail Trade (Etobicoke)
- Team Member-Lumber Yard and Shipper Associate - Retail Trade (Etobicoke)
- Office Administration Officer-Mandarin & Cantonese-Transportation and Warehousing (Etobicoke)
- Team Member - Accommodation and Food Services (Toronto (Dufferin St & St Clair Ave W))
- Team Member - Accommodation and Food Services (Toronto (Jane St & Dalrymple Dr))
- Team Member - Accommodation and Food Services (Toronto (Bathurst St & Dundas St W))
- Team Member - Accommodation and Food Services (Toronto (Weston Rd & Rogers Rd))
- Team Member - Accommodation and Food Services (Toronto (Dundas St W & Jane St))
- Team Member - Accommodation and Food Services (Toronto (King St W & Strachan Ave))
- Team Member - Accommodation and Food Services (Toronto (Wellington St W & York St))
- Supervisor - Accommodation and Food Services (Toronto (King St W & Bay St))
- Team Member - Accommodation and Food Services (Toronto (Lawrence Ave W & Dufferin St))
- Team Member - Accommodation and Food Services (Toronto (St Clair Ave W & Jane St))
- Team Member - Accommodation and Food Services (Toronto (Dundas St W & Runnymede Rd))
- Team Member - Accommodation and Food Services (Toronto (King St W & Bay St))
- Team Member - Accommodation and Food Services (Toronto (King St W & Shaw St))
Stay up to date on the latest jobs in your area, delivered monthly and straight to your inbox. Sign up here.
Featured Jobs | December 2018
Whether you're looking for part-time, full-time or seasonal work, we've got you covered. Apply for any of these new job opportunities in December.
Looking for more jobs? Visit our job boars. We have hundred of jobs available on our job board--updated daily.(Read more)
Free Customer Service Excellence Workshop | December 2018
Hone your customer Service skills. Sign up for a workshop and get the edge on your job search.(Read more)
NPower Canada: Tech Training Program for Youth
Sign up for an NPower Canada information Session and learn about career options for youth in the tech industry.(Read more)
First Job Search Interview Questions
Common interview questions and tips to help you answer them during your first job search.(Read more)
We’d Love to keep you informed on the latest job seeker news. Stay in touch.