Address: 56 Aberfoyle Crescent, Suite 600, Etobicoke, ON M8X 2W4
Hours of Operation
Find all of the latest information on resources, upcoming events and opportunities below. If you want to receive our monthly newsletters and have all the latest information delivered directly to your email, subscribe here and we will be in touch soon.contact us today.
Print and share the month’s latest jobs, news, and upcoming events.
Support to find work in your region
Goal: Find work in local region
Challenge: Landing an interview
Support offered: One-on-one coaching, resume and cover letter support
“VPI is the very best employment service you can find. I am 100% satisfied with the results.”
– Greg, former job seeker
Greg had been looking for work for several months before coming to VPI. He was seeking a job in tech within his local area. He had been applying for jobs, but had difficulty landing an interview.
Greg met with a Career Specialist who developed a plan for him to meet his objective. Greg attended Resume Building and Cover letter workshops and received advice and assistance to tailor his search for the local area.
Shortly after, Greg landed an interview with a local technology company. Greg aced his interview and was offered a position. As Greg put it, "As soon as I applied what I was taught, I got an interview and then the job."
If you need help returning to work, we can help. Contact us today.
Could your success story be next? Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date on our latest success.
Every month we host various events at our branches to help job seekers develop their job search skills and get back to work. Registration is required and all events are free, unless otherwise indicated. Click an event listing to see more details and to register.
Tuesday, December 10 | 1:00 pm
Learn about the program eligibility requirements, benefits and how to register successfully. The program includes 60 hours of paid training (minimum wage) and job placements after workshops are completed. Full-time and part-time jobs available.
Plan accordingly! View all of our events this month by clicking through to our monthly calendar.
Have all the latest events delivered directly to your email. Sign up today
Whether you’re looking for a part-time, seasonal or full-time job, we can help. Apply for one of our current job openings below.
- Electrician Assistant-Professional, Scientific and Technical Services (Brampton)
- Finance Trainee-Finance and Insurance (Etobicoke)
- Shipper/Receiver-Manufacturing including food (Etobicoke)
- Office Administrative Assistant/front desk-Health Care and Social Assistance (Toronto)
- Junior Accounting Clerk-Wholesale Trade (Etobicoke)
- Inbound Customer Service and Sales Representative-Administrative and Support, Waste Management and Remediation Services ...
- Juice Presser-Manufacturing including food (Mississauga)
- Sales Representative-Retail Trade (Etobicoke)
- Bottling Production Associate-Manufacturing including food (Mississauga)
- Counter Sales Associate-Construction (Etobicoke)
- Kitchen Production Staff-Manufacturing including food (Mississauga)
- Meat Clerk-Retail Trade (Etobicoke)
- Baker-Retail Trade (Etobicoke)
- Cashier-Retail Trade (Etobicoke)
- Deli Clerk-Retail Trade (Etobicoke)
- Grocery/Deli/Meat/Cheese Clerk-Accommodation and Food Services (Mississauga)
- Baker/Cake Decorator-Accommodation and Food Services (Etobicoke)
- Cashier/In Store Customer Service-Accommodation and Food Services (Etobicoke)
- Production Artist-Retail Trade (Toronto)
- Warehouse Worker-Wholesale Trade (Etobicoke)
Stay up to date on the latest jobs in your area, delivered monthly and straight to your inbox. Sign up here.
Online workshops to take your job search to the next levelPopular subjects on LinkedIn Learning--now available for VPI program participants.(Read more)
Keep your job search going this holiday seasonThree reasons to continue your job search in December.(Read more)
Support to find work in your region"VPI is the very best employment service you can find. I am 100% satisfied with the results." – Greg, former job seeker(Read more)
Customer Service Excellence | December 2019Hone your customer service skills. Sign up for a free workshop in December.(Read more)
We’d Love to keep you informed on the latest job seeker news. Stay in touch.