Hiring Event: Production Associates | Scarborough | 12 pm
February 19 at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Tuesday, February 19, 2019 | 12:00pm-3:00pm
|Date:||Tuesday, February 19, 2019|
|Location:||VPI Scarborough, 3443 Finch Ave East, Suite 102, Scarborough, ON M1W 2S1|
Contact us to register
This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.
Pre-screening interviews for several night-shift Production Associates in Scarborough. Registration is free, but space is limited. Register today to reserve your interview spot.
- Check for any priority jobs that need to be done before any other jobs
- Check in process preventative maintenance (IPM) systems to perform all tasks on the list before the jobs are run through
- Machine start up and ensure the machine is prepared and ready to operate
- Check panel products before loading to make sure they meet requirements
- Load panel products into machine and monitor the process
- Unload panels from machinery
- Inspect the boards to ensure the boards have been successfully run through
- Check panel products after unloading to make sure they meet requirements
- Read interpret and submit reports as required
- Adhere to all clean up duties and safety rule and regulations
- Maintain a safe, neat, and orderly workplace
- Multiple Positions Available
- Ability to read, write, communicate in English to the degree necessary to perform the job.
- Understand basic arithmetic in reference to instructions where interpretations required.
- Computer experience required: keyboarding for data entry and documentation.
- Team working skills are critical for success.
- Ability to visually verify fine detail work.
- Good hand, finger and eye coordination required.