Hiring Event: Maple Leaf | Hamilton | 1 pm
February 27 at 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Thursday, February 27 | 1:00pm-4:00pm
|Date:||Thursday, February 27|
|Location:||VPI Hamilton, 1051 Upper James Street, Suite 102, Hamilton ON L9C 3A6|
Contact us to register
This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.
On-the-spot interviews with Maple Leaf, who are hiring for a range of Labourer positions in Hannon.
Hours: 8 hour Shift Structure – afternoon shift
Salary: $14.80 per hour to start
- Set up and adjust single-function processing and packaging machines
- Enable the movement of product from one position/location to another using power equipment
- Inspect/weigh product
- Operate equipment
- Monitor machines for proper operation
- Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards
- Participate in continuous improvement programs, meetings, etc.
- Understand and comply with basic food safety principles
- Other duties as assigned
- Secondary Education
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset
Room for growth within Maple Leaf