Every month we host various events at our branches to help job seekers develop their job search skills and get back to work. Registration is required and all events are FREE for Employment Ontario program participants, unless otherwise indicated. Use the filters below to narrow your search. Click an event listing to see more details and to register.
Hiring Event: Concentrix | Oshawa | 12 pm
April 10 at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Wednesday, April 10, 2019 | 12:00pm-3:00pm
|Date:||Wednesday, April 10, 2019|
|Location:||VPI Oshawa, 843 King Street West, Unit 9, Oshawa, ON L1J 2L4|
Contact us to register
This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.
Pre-screening interviews with Concentrix who is hiring for a range of full-time positions in the Oshawa area.
- Retention Escalation Agent
- Customer Care Ambassador
- Customer Service Associate
Benefits and Perks
- Full-time opportunities with competitive salaries and a lucrative monthly incentive programs allowing you to earn more on top of your regular earnings.
- Interactive training and supportive environment
- Career pathing and advancement
- Medical, dental and vision benefits, life insurance and pension plan
- Free parking and transit accessible location
- Group discounts and perks ranging from electronics to travel
- Must have completed high school or GED