The job search process does not end when you get hired. Your career goals likely extend beyond simply getting hired and achieving those goals is a long-term process of growth and continuous learning. The government of Canada, identifies continuous learning as an essential workplace skill that helps you develop and grow in the workplace. Having the skills and knowledge to become a valuable contributing member of your workplace will guide you towards further success.
This workshop is available one of two ways:
- Facilitated group workshops at any of our 11 branches
- Self-led learning through our online Learning Center
To find more information or to register for one of our upcoming Career Advancement workshops, contact us today.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone striving to accomplish their career goals. Through this interactive workshop anyone can acquire the essential skills needed to begin a rapidly evolving career path.
What you will learn?
You will learn strategies that will keep your eyes and ears open to learning, continuing growth and opportunities for your career.
Key Topics includes:
- Continuous learning
- Keeping your job
- Performance management
What can you expect?
- Group discussions
- Interactive examples
- Understanding on how to become a valuable employee
When you’ve completed this workshop, you will be able to:
- Defining Continuous learning
- Explaining career advancement and strategies
- Seek out/create new opportunities
- Make use of government programs and other resources
To attend a Career Advancement workshop, contact us today.