This Workshop is available one of two ways:
- Facilitated group workshops at any of our 11 branches
- Self-led learning through our online Learning Center
To find more information or to register for one of our upcoming Networking workshops, contact us today.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is design to introduce newcomers to working in Ontario. It will look at Canadian work culture, explore Canadian values and what to expect within a Canadian workplace. Through this informational workshop, you will learn how to navigate and overcome the challenges of finding and retaining work in Canada.
Key Topics includes:
- Canadian work culture
- Worker’s rights
- Safety in the workplace
- Workplace communication
- Getting a Job in Ontario
What to Expect?
- In-depth group discussions
- Practical examples
- Clarification of workplace related questions
- Job search skill training overview
- Additional Resources
Benefits of taking this workshop
- Increase Cultural understanding
- Increased Knowledge of the Canadian workplace
- Knowledge of Canadian Labour Laws
VPI strives to create an inclusive and welcoming learning environment where individuals feel free to share their experiences and participate.
Attend a Newcomer’s workshop in your area. Contact us today.