Address: 1051 Upper James Street, Suite 102, Hamilton ON L9C 3A6
Hours of Operation
Find all of the latest information on resources, upcoming events and opportunities below. If you want to receive our monthly newsletters and have all the latest information delivered directly to your email, subscribe here and we will be in touch soon.contact us today.
Print and share the month’s latest jobs, news, and upcoming events.
Finding the right job quickly
Goal: Find a job to gain experience
Challenge: Difficulty getting interviews
Support offered: Resume support, one-on-one career counselling
“VPI helped me secure a golden opportunity in the most efficient way possible.”
– Narvir, former job seeker
Looking to earn money for school and gain some real-world work experience, Narvir had been applying for jobs on job boards but had not been called in for any interviews.
After seeing a job opportunity posted by VPI on behalf of one of our employers, Narvir scheduled an appointment to come in and see how we could help him with his job search.
Narvir met with one of our expert Career Specialists and together they worked on developing Narvir's resume. While his resume was current, it was not tailored to the industry or any of the specific jobs he was applying for.
With his revised resume, Narvir began applying for jobs again. Almost instantly, he received an interview for an office administrative role. Within a few days of coming in to talk to a Career Specialist, Narvir had been offered and accepted a job.
If you're having difficulty finding the right job, we can help. Contact us today for help with your resume.
Could your success story be next? Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date on our latest success.
Every month we host various events at our branches to help job seekers develop their job search skills and get back to work. Registration is required and all events are free, unless otherwise indicated. Click an event listing to see more details and to register.
Friday, June 14 | 9:00 am
Smart Serve Training allows participants to legally serve alcohol in Ontario. Financial supports may be available to cover fees.
Plan accordingly! View all of our events this month by clicking through to our monthly calendar.
Have all the latest events delivered directly to your email. Sign up today
Whether you’re looking for a part-time, seasonal or full-time job, we can help. Apply for one of our current job openings below.
- Field Sales Associate - Business Products-Retail Trade (Hamilton)
- Territory Sales Representative-Business Products-Retail Trade (Hamilton)
- Office Assistant-Administrative and Support, Waste Management and Remediation Services (Burlington)
- Guest Services Associate-Health Care and Social Assistance (Hamilton)
- Guest Services Associate-Health Care and Social Assistance (Stoney Creek)
- Housekeeper-Administrative and Support, Waste Management and Remediation Services (Hamilton)
- Electronics Technician-Retail Trade (Hamilton)
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist-Retail Trade (Stoney Creek)
- Production Bakery Clerk-Retail Trade (Hamilton)
- Store Clerk-Retail Trade (Hamilton)
- General Labourer-Wholesale Trade (Hamilton)
- Maintenance Worker-Health Care and Social Assistance (Hamilton)
- Meat Clerk-Retail Trade (Hamilton)
- Pasta Clerk-Retail Trade (Hamilton)
- Line Cook-Retail Trade (Hamilton)
- Administrative Assistant (Stoney Creek)
- Landscape Labourer-Construction (Jerseyville)
- Inside Sales Representative-Manufacturing including food (Caledonia)
- Commercial Customer Service/Assistant-Professional, Scientific and Technical Services (Hamilton)
- Office Assistant-Health Care and Social Assistance (Hamilton)
Stay up to date on the latest jobs in your area, delivered monthly and straight to your inbox. Sign up here.
Featured Jobs | June 2019Whether you're looking for part-time, full-time or seasonal work, we've got you covered. Apply for any of these new job opportunities in June.(Read more)
Featured Workshop: Career AdvancementSign up for a free Career Advancement workshop and develop the skills to take your career to the next level.(Read more)
Customer Service Excellence | June 2019Hone your customer service skills. Sign up for a free workshop in June.(Read more)
Careers with One Toronto GamingRegister to attend a pre-screening information session for an upcoming Hiring Event with One Toronto Gaming.(Read more)
We’d Love to keep you informed on the latest job seeker news. Stay in touch.